A. What is it?
It is a laboratory technique which, based on a sample of vaginal secretion, evaluate the proliferation of germ growth in the adequate conditions.
It is very important to determine these studies in order to choose the right treatment to any pathology.
B. How is it done?
It consists in inserting a speculum into the vagina and drag with a cotton swab or gauze part of the vaginal discharge and send it to a lab to determine which bacteria, fungus or other microorganisms are present in the vagina and also allows to check the pH of the liquid, i.e. whether it is acidic or basic.
C. Is it painful?
The method can be unpleasant but not painful.
D. When is it done?
It should be done whenever the woman notices the presence of abnormal flows in terms of changes in quantity, consistency, color and smell. It should also be done when you have any signs of irritation, itching and pain in external genitalia linked to vaginal flows.
In Sants Medical Clinic you will find prices for a gynecological crop from 60 euros and economic packs, such as the following:
1. Basic Gynecological Visit + Cultivation 60 €
2. Basic Gynecological Visit + Cultivation + Antibiogram 70 €
3. Basic Gynecological Visit + Cultivation + Cytology 90 €
4. Basic Gynecological Visit + Cultivation + Colposcopy + Cytology 100 €
5. Basic Gynecological Visit + Cultivation + Cytology + Transvaginal Ultrasound 120 €
6. Basic Gynecological Visit + Cultivation + Colposcopy + Cytology + Transvaginal Ultrasound 130 €
For other packs consult our PRICES in the sections of our website or if you have any questions call us on the +34 93 339 01 36, we have 24h telephone service and e-mail: email@example.com